Carbon Neutral Commitment
Carbon Reduction Plan Statement
Cavity Dental Staff Agency Ltd
Commitment to Achieving Net Zero
Cavity Dental Staff Agency Ltd is committed to achieving Net Zero emissions by 2032.
To continue our progress to achieving Net Zero, we have adopted the following carbon reduction targets:
- All Company Cars will be electric by 31.12.2022.
- We are looking to invest electric charging units for our HO car park to encourage staff to convert over to electric cars.
- From 2025 we will look to actively encourage staff to change their cars to electric, with financial incentives on Charging.
- We have already improved our offices to an energy rating from E three years ago. By 2027 we aim to install solar panels to produce our own electric for running our premises.
- We will actively work with Carbon Neutral Britain to achieve these goals.