Below you can find a range of our latest dental nurse job vacancies.
If you wish to apply for any dental job, click the ‘Apply Now’ button and attach your CV to the email. Applications go straight to the person advertising the position and not through us.
You can apply directly to the practice cutting out the agency middleman. Our dental jobs board is very popular and gets updated daily with new dental jobs.Recruiting? List your dental job
Tunbridge WellsContact Details
Come and join us at our new premises, an architect- designed air conditioned private practice based in the centre of Tunbridge Wells.
We see on average 5 of our lovely patients each day and so we are able to give them total attention and care which gives us great job satisfaction.
GDC reg and indemnity and uniform paid for and provided by the practice.
Covid safe: We have foggers and regular cleaning schedule for the patient areas, reception screen, medical grade air purifiers and extraction systems which provide 30 air changes per hour in the surgeries, full PPE and free respirator fit testing.
The post is part-time, 3 days per week and is suitable for a qualified, GDC registered dental nurse or someone who is enrolled on a training scheme.
A downloadable detailed job-description, a personal specification and application forms together with further information about our practice are available on our website at www.calverleydental.co.uk or please telephone 01892543898
for a hard copy.
Excellent opportunity for qualified Dental nurse to work in fully private orthodontic practice with a great team and the latest equipment in a lovely environment.
Job offers good variety
Full time Position
Essential Attributes: GDC registration, excellent communication skills and customer service with a desire to continue learning.
Salary: £24,000- £27,000
Dental Nurse / Receptionist
One Full time position available in a busy private dental practice in Plymouth City.
Bright & friendly person required to join our dental team, working alongside dentist or hygienist, or on reception.
The candidate will have to be qualified and GDC registered.
Working hours will be 40 hours per week.
Please send your CV to our Practice Manager, Helen Light, as soon as possible providing all of your contact details and references. Suitable applicants will be contacted to attend an interview.
Covid safe dental environment following FGDP guidelines.
Dental Nurse (P/T or F/T)Location
Liphook GU30Contact Details
Great opportunity to join Oak Lodge which is a well respected, successful, family run dental practice which places its clients and staff first. As a Dental Nurse you will carry out nursing duties throughout the practice and perform such tasks as reasonably requested by the Practice Manager.
Training and Professional Development opportunities provided.
Fridays: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Saturdays: 8am to 2pm
Hourly Rate: £10-13 per hour depending on qualifications and / or experience
· To deliver high quality dental nursing whilst assisting the dentists or therapists in a safe and effective manner in accordance with the ‘Code of Ethics’ of the British Association of Dental Nurses and the GDC requirements. The performance of these duties is under the reasonable directions of the Practice Manager and Principal.
· To establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team.
· To ensure that the surgical areas and equipment are regularly cleaned and maintained, including aspiration systems and autoclaves, paying all due attention to relevant legal and ethical codes, in addition to the practice policy in respect of cross infection control and Health & Safety.
· To keep accurate records and ensure the recording methods are used in line with agreed practice policy, current medico-legal guidelines and recommendations from official bodies.
· Support and participate in practice meetings and CQC.
· Maintain a professional look at all times, in line with our Uniform and PPE Policies.
· To assist at reception and perform other clerical duties if required.
· Set-up and prepare the surgery for the type of patient and treatment planned before the start of each session.
· Undertake necessary start up and end of day tests, keeping all necessary recordings in accordance with HTM 01-05 guidelines.
· Prepare the necessary materials and instruments.
· Provide clinical assistance to the dentists/therapists while treating their patients, under his/her supervision.
· Take all reasonable methods to ensure patient comfort and safety.
· Continually interpret the needs of the patients and dentists or therapist, and deal with them promptly and efficiently.
· Assist in the correct procedure for dental radiography including processing and mounting, following IR (ME)R 2000 and I.R.R. guidelines at all times.
· Ensure safe handling and disposal of sharps and clinical waste.
· Check patients medical history information is up to date and advise the dentists or therapist of any problems noted.
· Chart and update patients records on the computer as necessary, and assist the dentists or therapist in the completion of records.
· Clean and sterilise all equipment/instruments and working surfaces to the required standards at the end of each session, including the sterilising room.
· To make certain that an efficient link with the dental laboratory is upheld to prevent delays in the dispatch and receipt of work.
· Follow all practice policies and procedures.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Receptionist / Dental NurseLocation
We are looking for a Receptionist / Dental nurse to join our team, we are a well established Private / NHS practice. Providing both general and cosmetic dentistry including Dental Implants.
Situated in Gants Hill only a 5 minute walk from the tube station.
The successful candidate would ideally be GDC registered with at least 1 year experience.
Experience in r4 software would be an advantage. Strong English language skills essential as there will be a significant amount of telephone use.
Hours would be and are non negotiable:
Monday - 08.00am - 5.30pm
Tuesday - 08.00am - 5.30pm
Wednesday - 08.00am -5.30pm
Thursday - 08.00am - 13.15pm
Friday - 08.00am - 5.00pm
One Saturday a month - 08.15am - 1.00pm
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We have screens in place, virus killer machines and all the necessary PPE to keep both our staff and patients as safe as possible.
"Mhairi is a fantastic nurse, always professional, she fits in well, the dentists and the team in general enjoy working with her"
If you need a dental DBS check (previously known as a CRB check) then Cavity can help you! One of our Cavity representatives can visit your practice at a suitable time to complete all the relevant paperwork. These are currently being completed contact free.
The CQC state that all clinical staff working within a dental practice will need to obtain an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check. Cavity are now a DBS umbrella company and are able to carry out DBS checks for individuals, groups and practices.
One of Cavitys’ Managers will visit your practice at a time convenient to you, to finalise the relevant documents. Once this has been done, the completed form will be sent off and you will then receive your DBS certificate directly to you in the post. We can carry out a DBS for the whole of your clinical team or individual staff members.