Job opportunity for qualified Dental Nurse at Ibstock Dental practice!
We are Ibstock Dental Practice. A mixed NHS/Private dental practice based in Ibstock, North West Leicestershire. Established for over 35 years. We provide general dentistry and private care such as Invisalign.
We are looking to recruit a qualified Dental Nurse with the following qualities:
- Motivated and positive individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- Reliable, trustworthy, hard working and self-motivated
- Computer literate, efficient, organised
- Able to provide excellent patient care
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
Duties will include:
- Dealing with patients in a friendly and sympathetic manner
- Work closely with the dentist to provide chair side assistance in a professional and appropriate manner
- Cleaning the surgery to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls
- Taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments
- Supporting the Practice Owners and dentists with the smooth running of the practice
We offer you:
- Indemnity, CPD and CPR training costs will be covered
- As a valued member of this team, you will benefit from on-going support and the opportunity to expand your personal development
- Uniform provided
- Contributory pension scheme
This position is full time, however part time will be considered for the right candidate.
Our hours are Monday – Friday
Morning session 8:50 am – 12:30pm
Lunch 12:30pm – 1:50pm
Afternoon session 1:50pm – 5:30pm
Please email your CV with a cover letter.
Full-time hours: 37.5 per week
Experience: Qualified Dental Nurse
Dental nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
Valid GDC registration (Preferred)
Expected start date: August 2021
High infection prevention and control measures pre and post- pandemic.
Looking for work?
We are on the lookout for quality dental nurses.
This is an excellent opportunity for you if you’re looking for flexible work and to further your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications. We’re always looking to expand our staff network to fill such positions, so if you are looking for work, signup to become a Cavity dental nurse.