We are a busy 6 surgery NHS and private dental practice, offering a range of treatments.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working individual to join our team.
- Multi Tasking Providing clinical chair-side support to the dentist and Administrative tasks
- Adhering to the practice policies and health care guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good organizational capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
You must have:
- GDC registration
- NVQ Level 3 in Dental Nursing/Diploma in Dental Nursing.
- Valid Immunisations (Hep B)
Excellent rate of pay – above national average !
Your indemnity and GDC Registration is paid by us and we provide uniforms.
If you are not qualified yet or would like to start your dental nursing career we have apprenticeship opportunities available.
Looking for work?
We are on the lookout for quality dental nurses.
This is an excellent opportunity for you if you’re looking for flexible work and to further your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications. We’re always looking to expand our staff network to fill such positions, so if you are looking for work, signup to become a Cavity dental nurse.