Associate Dentist - St Ives, Cambridgeshire
THE OLD GRAMMAR SCHOOL DENTAL
S T IVE S
Associate Dentist – St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Private income at 50% split with small NHS contract
An independent dentist with a well-established Practice Plan list with strong growth potential.
- 3 surgery modern dental practice.
- Computerised iSmile, Soporo digital X-Rays and rotary Endo.
- Aesthetic dentistry, InvisalignTM and BoutiqueTM whitening.
- Experienced Lead Nurse with a friendly and experienced team.
- Staff room, kitchen facilities and on-site parking available.
Practice requires an Associate Dentist looking to develop their private practice while serving a small NHS contract.
- Available to start asap with notice period.
- Full time available (part time considered).
- Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- 2500 – 3000 UDAs.
- £13 per UDA.
- 50/50 labs/private.
- Interest in Invisalign and implants welcome.
- Clinical freedom and all private skill supported.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active performer number. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
Our Location The practice is located by the river side in the market town of St Ives in Cambridgeshire in the building that used to house the grammar school. St Ives is an easy commute from the heart of Cambridge with parking for staff and patients on-site.
Looking for work?
We are on the lookout for quality dental nurses.
This is an excellent opportunity for you if you’re looking for flexible work and to further your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications. We’re always looking to expand our staff network to fill such positions, so if you are looking for work, signup to become a Cavity dental nurse.