• Ideally would have 1 years orthodontic nursing experience.
• Providing 4 handed dentistry
• Radiography ,scanning and photography
• Must be registered with the General Dental Council.
• Must have proof of Hepatitis B immunisation and double vaccination against COVID.
• Must have a high level of written and spoken English.
• Must be computer literate with accurate data input skills as the Practices use specialist software, ie Orthotrac. Must be proactive, be able to work on their own initiative and be a team player.
• Successful applicants will be subject to DBS checks.
• Applicants must be UK or have a valid visa with the right to work In the UK
Hours of work, subject to change, Mondays 8:30am-18:00pm, Tuesday to Thursdays, rostered between 7:30am – 19:00pm, Fridays 8am – 17:00pm. Hours may vary in the future so flexibility is a must. Saturdays by arrangement.
Salary between £23,000 and £31,000 (dependant on experience)
Looking for work?
We are on the lookout for quality dental nurses.
This is an excellent opportunity for you if you’re looking for flexible work and to further your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications. We’re always looking to expand our staff network to fill such positions, so if you are looking for work, signup to become a Cavity dental nurse.