- Our locum staff have completed Covid-19 Awareness CPD
- They have been supplied with extra scrubs so you can rest assured your nurse is attending with a freshly laundered uniform each day.
- All of our staff are fit tested for FFP3 masks and carry their own stock.
- Our Area Managers are fit-test trained and can attend your practice to fit test our surgery staff with your masks. At that time, they can also fit-test any of your staff who still need to be fit-tested.
- We have a robust sickness policy in place and all staff sickness is formally monitored and followed up.-As Cavity dental staff only locum for Cavity, we effectively have a “track and trace” system in place and are able to inform clients immediately of any risk of contagious illness (not just Covid-19) to any of their own staff or patients by our staff. This is something we have always done, we never use freelance or self-employed dental nurses where we cannot monitor or guarantee standards- which is why you can rest assured that our staff are competent, fit, well and up to date.
- In line with NHS England Guide lines practices will be asked to order one box of lateral flow tests for every patient-facing employee delivering NHS services. This should include any temporary patient-facing staff who provide NHS services through you, but are employed through Cavity. You will be expected to offer a test to our locum nurses as per NHS England’s instructions, unless the nurse has been tested elsewhere in the last 72 – 96 hrs, in which case they will have proof on the Cavity app.
- We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work in our office.
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.-We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.-We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.