Living With Covid-19
Our approach to supporting you throughout living with Covid-19
- Our locum staff have completed Covid-19 Awareness CPD
- They have been supplied with extra scrubs so you can rest assured your nurse is attending with a freshly laundered uniform each day.
- All of our staff are fit tested for FFP3 masks and carry their own stock.
- Our Area Managers are fit-test trained and can attend your practice to fit test our staff with your masks. They can also fit-test any of your staff who still need to be fit-tested.
- We have a robust sickness policy in place and all staff sickness is formally monitored and followed up.
- You are welcome to provide our staff with lateral flow tests and ask them to test on arrival.
- All staff are asked to stay at home if they test positive and provide day 5 & 6 negative lateral flow tests before returning to work.
- As Cavity Dental Nurses only locum for Cavity, we effectively have our own “track and trace” system in place and are able to inform clients immediately of any risk of contagious illness (not just Covid-19) to any of their own staff or patients by our staff. This is something we have always done, we never use freelance or self-employed staff where we cannot monitor or guarantee standards- which is why you can rest assured that our staff are competent, fit, well and up to date.
- We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work in our office.
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.