Why Become a Locum- A Hygienist and Dentist Guide
Locum work can seem daunting, travelling around to different practices. But in fact, it can be far more rewarding and enjoyable than you realise.
There are a lot of positives to working locum jobs:
- Variety of practice – learning new software’s, techniques, and procedures
- No practice politics
- Meeting new people – networking with other professionals in your local area
- No permanent commitments
- Not being tied into days/times – flexibility of choosing the days you work
- Great pay
Why Locum with Cavity?
With Cavity Dental Staff Agency Ltd the process to become a locum could not be simpler with a simple 3 step process:
- Firstly, a quick phone chat with one of our hygiene/dentist team give you a quick overview of the process.
- You gather and send in your mandatory compliance paperwork to make sure you are compliant to work. These include:
- GDC certificate
- Indemnity Insurance
- Hep B
3. Once these are in place a quick 15/20 min zoom chat to say hello face to face and recap the process and get the last few details from you happens and once that zoom call has finished you are on our books and will be sent locum requests in your area.
You accept only the jobs you wish to work.
You set your own hourly rate (hygiene/therapy) and day rate (dentist).
There is NO sign-up fee to be on our books and we DO NOT take a % of your invoiced rate.
Its completely free to be on our books.
You have a dedicated team here at Cavity who you can communicate with via email/phone/text.
If this sounds like what you have been needing from your career, then get in touch with the team on
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881604387