We are always on the look out for skilled dental nurses to join our team and here are 10 Reasons why working as a Cavity locum is awesome:
1. Variety- One day you could be in prison and the next day you could be working in a high end private practice only seeing one patient for the whole day.
2. Flexibility- Locuming enables you to work around childcare, studying and other commitments you may have.
3. Meeting new people- Our staff love going round to different practices making new friends and seeing old ones.
4. CPD Vouchers- After working with Cavity for a certain amount of time you are able to join on any of the courses that we offer. We actively encourage further studies for our employees.
5. Utilise your Skills- We get lots of calls for specialist dental nurses where you can utilise your skills such as ortho/sedation/radiography/oral surgery etc.
6. High Rate of Pay- All Cavity staff are directly employed by us (as opposed to self employed), this means that tax and NI are taken care of you and you also get holiday pay. We now have a transparent pay scale based on time working with Cavity.
7. Travel Expenses- We pay for travel and parking.
8. Uniform- This gets provided by us along with a sat nav.
9. Local Manager- You are looked after a local area manager who will take you under their wing.
10. Training Available - Awesome training courses is another option through our sister site, Cavity Dental training. They provide a range of dental training courses.
11. We are just an awesome company to work for...come and see for yourself!